When it comes to face masks, coffee is one of the best options to get radiant and bright skin; it is best as an exfoliating agent, reduces acne, stretch marks, and de-tans your skin. However, choosing a brand and a perfect coffee mask from the rack is never easy. Some coffee face masks may be effective while some give a harsh payback on your face. In this situation, the best you can do is prepare a radiating coffee face mask at home and look young and worry-free.
Coffee face masks are perfect to fight skin-related issues such as wrinkles and dead skin cells; they have a natural tendency to stimulate blood flow and leave your skin radiating and young; this makes coffee one of the best face mask options other than charcoal and green tea face mask that are best in removing blackheads, fighting skin naturally, and leaving it fresh.
10 Best Coffee Face Masks at Home for Glowing Skin
There are plenty of coffee face masks available on the shopping racks made by the top brands but sometimes, you may find them to be ineffective; we feel the same. Maybe not all but some of them surely leave acne popping out of your skin and you would not want to pop your pimples.
One of the best things about coffee face masks is the simple and natural way to prepare them at home. In this guide, we discuss the different and best types of natural coffee face mask that you can prepare at home and ditch the ineffective ones you find on the shop rack.
1. Coffee and Milk Face Mask
Milk is a good cleansing agent with lactic acid and vitamins such as A, K, E and D which makes it is also one of the good hydrating and exfoliating agents. Using coffee and milk together does not only make a good cappuccino but also a homemade natural face mask to help you deal with the various skincare; However, the recipe differs.
Apart from hydrating and exfoliating, coffee and milk together also act as good skin toner to deal with tan and dark circles. If you are preparing yourself for an occasion or a party, coffee and milk can act as one of the best natural face masks to make your skin softer and glow.
Ingredients to Prepare Coffee & Milk Face Mask
- 1 tablespoon coffee powder.
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoon raw milk.
How to Make and Use Coffee and Milk Face Pack
- Take a bowl and mix 1 tablespoon of coffee and 1 and 1/2 tablespoon raw milk thoroughly and set it aside for a few minutes.
- Clean your face and neck with a face wash and tap it gently with a clean napkin.
- Spread the coffee and milk mixture on your cleansed face and neck and let the face pack set for 10-15 minutes. During this time, ensure you are not making any face movements or expressions as they make leave wrinkles in the near future.
- Now, wash your face and neck with cold water and then gently tap both the areas with a clean cloth such as a napkin.
For more glowing skin, you can use it once a week depending upon the skin texture (oily or dry). Also, if you find acne or more dry skin, stop using this face mask as it doesn’t suit your skin texture.
Also read: 20 Best Fruits for Diabetics Patients
2. Coffee, Turmeric, and Yogurt Face Mask
Turmeric has a wide range of medicinal properties both when cooked and uncooked. When turmeric is combined with coffee and yogurt, it makes one of the perfect blends for improving facial skin. Apart from medicinal properties, turmeric also has bioactive components such as curcumin which is a natural antioxidant and have anti-inflammatory properties.
Yogurt on the other hand has “Alpha Hydroxy Acids,” which help to reduce skin darkening, acne and nourish the skin completely. When you mix turmeric and yogurt with coffee and use it as a face pack, your skin will brighten up and bring a natural glow to your face.
Ingredients Required to Prepare Turmeric, Yogurt, and Coffee Face Mask at Home
- Good quality coffee powder (1 tablespoon).
- 1 tablespoon turmeric powder.
- 1 tablespoon yogurt.
How to Make and Use Turmeric, Yogurt, and Coffee Face Pack
- Prepare a mixture of turmeric, coffee powder, and yogurt until you get a fine blend.
- Set the mixture aside for a few minutes.
- While the mixture is set aside, wash your face and neck and tap dry with a clean cloth.
- Apply the pack in downward motion on your cleansed face and neck.
- Let the coffee face pack sit on the face and neck for around 20 minutes until dry. Avoid making facial expressions or movements while the face pack is set to dry.
- Now, wash your face and neck with tap water and wipe the face with a clean towel.
- You can apply this face mask twice a week to get natural shinny and glowing skin.
3. Coffee, Coconut Oil & Cinnamon Powder Face Pack
Coconut oil keeps your skin hydrated and locks the moisture in your skin cells for a longer period. It has anti-inflammatory properties that help to keep your skin from dryness, itchiness, and puffiness. Coconut oil also increases collagen production that helps your skin to glow naturally.
On the other hand, cinnamon is a blessing for acne-prone skin, the anti-microbial properties help the skin to resist pores from clogging; Cinnamon also cleans dirt, dead skin cells, and impurities that can later cause acne on your face.
The mixture of coffee powder, cinnamon and coconut oil is perfect for those who want a pimple free and naturally glowing face. Let us look at how to prepare this coffee mask at home and the correct way to use it.
Ingredients Required to Prepare Coffee, Coconut Oil, and Cinnamon Face Pack
- 1 tablespoon of coffee powder.
- 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
How to Make and Use Coffee, Coconut Oil, and Cinnamon Face Pack
- Mix the coffee and cinnamon powder with coconut oil and form a thick paste.
- Wash your face and neck thoroughly and apply the coffee, cinnamon, and coconut oil paste on your face and neck.
- Set the mask on your face for 20 minutes and let it dry completely.
- Rinse your face with regular water and dab a clean napkin until the face is dry.
- Additionally, you can apply moisturizer to soften and smoothen your skin.
4. Lemon Juice & Coffee Face Pack
Lemons are a great source of antioxidants that helps to reduce skin damage and reduce the chances of pre-ageing. The high PH levels in lemons can help in reducing the inflammation and the oil present on your skin. These are also some of the great sources to reduce the tan and make your skin look brighter and give it a glow.
Vitamin c in lemon helps to maintain the collagen levels on your skin; according to the sources, if the collagen levels are decreased, there is a good chance of getting early wrinkles and fine lines which may make you look a little older. However, we personally don’t find it a problem and every skin is beautiful skin.
Lemon juice and coffee powder together make one of the best face masks; however, if you have dry skin and use this mask excessively, you may find acne popping out on your face.
Ingredients Required to Prepare Coffee, and Lemon Juice Face Pack
- 1 tablespoon of coffee powder.
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
How to Make and Use Coffee, and Lemon Juice Face Pack
- Take a bowl and mix 1 tablespoon of coffee powder and lemon juice. You can reduce the lemon juice to half a spoon if you have a dry skin.
- Stir the mixture until there are no lumps and you have a perfect blend.
- Now, wash your face and neck throughly and dry using a neat towel. Do not rub the towel, instead gently tap it until the face is dry.
- Apply the coffee and lemon juice mask on your face and neck; leave it to dry for 15 minutes.
- Rinse your face and dab with clean and neat napkin.
- You can apply this mixture twice a week to get desired results.
Also read: 10 Fat Burning Exercises at Home
5. Coffee Face Pack with Cocoa Powder, Honey and Yogurt
One cannot miss cocoa when speaking of coffee face masks but the problem is these face masks are quite expensive. However, you can prepare coffee and cocoa face masks at home and there are several advantages of these. Starting with, homemade natural coffee and cocoa face masks are cheap, easy to prepare, and fresh which makes them more efficient and you can prepare them on the go.
Cocoa is one of the best skin-protecting agents as these contain flavanols, a property that protects the skin from UV rays and enhances elasticity. The perfect blend of coffee, cocoa, honey, and yogurt keeps your skin away from wrinkles, lines, and scars.
We know about coffee and cocoa but what is the purpose of yogurt and honey in this mixture?
Honey and yogurt are the natural humectants that keep the skin hydrated and moist; these also have antibacterial properties which protect the skin from all the harmful bacteria that cause acne on the skin.
Let’s prepare the face mask.
Ingredients Required to Prepare Coffee, Cocoa Powder, Honey and Yogurt Face Pack
- 2 tablespoons of coffee poowder.
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- 3 tablespoons of yogurt.
- 1 tablespoon of honey.
How to Make and Use Coffee, Cocoa Powder, Honey and Yogurt Face Pack
- Mix coffee and cocoa powder, honey and yogurt in the appropriate quantities and make a thick paste. Ensure to avoid any lumps and make a smooth mixture.
- Wash your face and neck dab dry it with a clean napkin.
- Massage the blend of cocoa, coffee, honey, and yogurt mask on your skin and let it set for 15 minutes.
- Once done, rinse your face with normal tap water and dab dry with a clean napkin.
- You can apply this coffee face mask twice at home.
This coffee mask can be perfectly used twice per week for desired results; however, it is suggested not to use it if you find acne or adverse conditions in the first or second use. Some skin types may not accept certain elements from the mask and such situations may arise.
6. Coffee with Gram Flour, Essential Oil, Aloe Vera Gel, and Honey
Gram flour is one of the underrated ingredients from the modern kitchen which helps you in rejuvenating the skin. It has been secretly used for centuries by Indians to bring the glow naturally. But what makes gram flour such an effective component? It is the presence of zinc that helps treat skin infections and acne. The gram flour is also a great addition to your homemade beauty hacks to get softer and smoother skin as it helps to control the sebum production on the top layer.
Essential Oils are a must for the facial skin as they improve blood circulation and help in rejuvenating the skin. In contrast, essential oils are not for every skin and excessive use or applying them directly may harm your skin in certain ways. You can use a mild amount of essential oils, around a drop or two to create a perfect blend of face masks. Additionally, aloe vera gel and honey are some of the best additions to make the mixture to make the face mask more effective, soothing and treating the skin.
Ingredients Required to Prepare the Coffee Face Mask at Home
- 3 teaspoons of coffee powder.
- 1 teaspoon of gram flour.
- 3 teaspoons of honey.
- 2 teaspoons of aloe vera gel.
- A few drops of essential oil.
How to Prepare the Coffee Face Pack
- Take a bowl and form a smooth mixture of coffee powder, gram flour, honey, and aloe vera. In the end, add a few drops of essential oil and mix it well.
- Set it for a few minutes and in meantime, wash your face and neck with luke warm water and dab it dry with a clean napkin.
- Apply the face mask mixture on face and neck and let it dry for 15 minutes.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water and dab your face with a clean and neat towel.
Also read: Chapped Lips? Here’s How to Get Rid Of Them
7. Coffee with Aloe Vera Gel Face Pack
The next coffee face mask on our list that you can prepare at home is the infamous coffee and aloe vera gel face pack; one of the benefits of using aloe vera as an element in your coffee face mask is the anti-inflammatory properties that reduce pain, soreness, and swelling of the skin. Combing it with coffee will allow you to cleanse the pores and leave your skin glowing for quick party sessions.
Apart from the anti-inflammatory properties, aloe vera also contains collagen which helps in softening the skin and keeping it smoother.
Aloe Vera gel when applied to the skin can increase collagen production, which naturally makes your skin glow; it has anti-inflammatory properties, that reduce pain, soreness, and swelling of the skin and relives all the pain from the skin. It is the best radiation therapy and protects your skin from sunburns, harmful UV rays, and smoothens your skin by keeping it hydrated.
Coffee with aloe Vera face pack is a must-try face pack at home; it is simple and easy to apply on your face. Get soft and glowing skin with this face pack.
Ingredients Required to Prepare Coffee, Aloe Vera Gel Face Pack
- 2 tablespoons of coffee powder,
- 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel.
How to Make and Use Coffee, Gram Flour, Honey, Essential Oil, and Aloe Vera Face Pack
- Mix coffee powder with aloe vera gel and create a smooth mixture ensuring there are no lumps.
- Let the mixture rest, wash your face with a face cleanser and dry it by tapping your face with a clean cloth.
- Now, apply the face mask on your face in a circular motion and let it mask set on your face for at least 15 minutes.
- Rinse your face mask with lukewarm water ensuring the face mask is completely washed.
Repeat the process at least once in 2 weeks to find results. If you are unsure and find rashes or skin conditions n your face; avoid this face pack and look for other alternatives.
8. Coffee and Pumpkin Face Pack
Pumpkin is packed and filled with nutrients, that are helpful for skin as these nutrients keep your skin hydrated, repair damage and has anti-ageing benefits that make your skin look young and shinny. It also fights free radicals as these molecules from the environment sit on your skin and make your skin dull and ageing.
Combining pumpkin with coffee powder can provide a lot of essential nutrients to your skin and clean it from within. It is one of the best face packs for those who wish to have young and radiating skin.
Ingredients Required to Prepare Coffee, and Pumpkin Face Pack
- 2 tablespoons of coffee powder.
- 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree.
- A few drops of rose water.
How to Make and Use Coffee, and Pumpkin Face Pack
- Create a mixture of coffee powser, pumpkin puree, and rose water and mix the ingredients well.
- Now, use a cleanser to clean the upper layer of skin on your face and tap dry it using a clean cloth.
- Apply the pumpkin, coffee and rose water face mask and let it dry for 20 minutes.
- Rinse your face with lukewarm water and use a clean cloth to tap dry your face.
- Once your face is dry, apply face moisturiser and refill the nutrients on your face and protect it from atmospheric pollutants.
Using it once in 2 weeks can be helpful to keep your skin rejuvenated and young. If you are facing skin conditions, avoid this face mask.
9. Coffee and Rice Flour Face Pack
Rice flour is the best ingredient to use with coffee powder and create a face pack of it; as rice flour contains para-aminobenzoic that helps the skin in its regrowth and protects the skin from allergic radiations. Rice flour removes the excess oil, minimizes the appearance of the pores, and gives a good shiny texture to the skin.
A combination of coffee and rice flour face pack is healthy to rejuvenate the skin and keep it protected from atmospheric pollutants.
Ingredients Required to Prepare Coffee, and Rice Flour Face Pack
- 1 tablespoon coffee powder.
- 1 tablespoon rice flour.
How to Make and Use Coffee, and Rice Flour Face Pack
- Prepare a thick mixture of coffee powder and rice flour using lukewarm. Ensure there are no lumps present and the mixture is smooth.
- Wash your face thoroughly and dab a fresh towel to dry.
- Now, apply the thick mixture on your face and let it set for at least 15 minutes.
- Rinse your face with room temperature water and gently pat a clean cloth to dry it.
It is good to use this natural coffee face pack once a week for healthy and young skin. However, if you face any skin conditions, it is better to find another natural alternative to this face wash.
10. Coffee, Honey, Whole Milk, Lemon Juice, and Cocoa Face Mask
Milk is a gentle cleanser, it is soft on your skin and cleans all the dirt, oil, and bacterias from your skin; it boosts the elasticity and helps in the slow ageing of the skin. When milk is mixed with lemon juice it gives an even tone, softness, and glow to the skin.
Coffee and honey are the perfect combinations to use on your skin; they help to fight wrinkles, dry skin, marks, spots and maintain moisture in the skin. Cocoa powder promotes collagen production to tighten the skin and make your skin glow naturally. Prepare a coffee face pack with honey, milk, lemon juice, and cocoa powder, and pamper your skin with the goodness of this face pack.
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder.
- 1 cup whole milk.
- 1 tablespoon of honey and
- 1/2 cup coffee powder.
How to Make and Use Coffee, Honey, Whole Milk, Lemon juice and Cocoa Face Pack
- Mix all the ingridents in a clean bowl.
- Stir well and form a smooth paste.
- Clean your face wiith a good cleanser and dry it of.
- Apply the paste on your clean face and keep it for 20 minutes.
- Now, rinse your face with lukewarm water and wipe your face thoroughly.
- You can use this face pack at home once in a week to get glowing skin.
A coffee face mask can be prepared at home with various natural ingredients to make your skin look young and fabulous. The best part of these face packs is that all the ingredients are easily available at your home. Try the above-mentioned face packs and nourish your skin with love and care.
Do let us known the comment section which of the above listed coffee face mask you loved preparing and using at home.